View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:45 pm

Visit our sponsor

Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Ask about cars you haven't seen in a while? 

61620B wrote:
Hey thanks...for the responds...I haven't seen this picture for a while......that was a few years back
, i am running my old setup there in that picture....I miss those days,they were fun race weekends.

I always wanted to travel further into the east coast,but due to family own business,its hard to race and go run a shop....this was back in the days....now i am a little more free and doing the drifting
seems that i may actually go race in the east in the near future..with the proper sponsorship..I wish
i can race my Rx3 again in the pro racing but the Rx3 is very fatigue in the chassis from many races and i have some trouble now hooking up..hey i what can i say i still run the stock factory leaf springs and the front stock shock struts...not bad huh.. for an oldie.

You see the picture up close you can see the driver's door seam not perfect fit where the door handle is...you see the door kinda hanging down a bit..this is one part of the stress,door started to close a little hard..i don't wanna tweak it anymore.Its all from doing lots of high torque wheelies...Like this one

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... D=40339797

What was the fastest et & mph you ran with RX3 with OEM chassis???? I went 8.64@157mph with mine on 26 x 8.5 slicks, leaf springs & koni street shocks 3 years ago........

Stock Chassis RX3 28" x 9" tyre
8.01@169mph 2300lbs

Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:08 pm

hey what ever happened to carlos gonzales sr nd carlos jr wit the rx7 nd rx3

Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:18 pm

the rx7 was crashed by his son and chassis was beat up and the body 2 so it was scrapped and the rx3 was sold and is coming out soon
mec. and programacion bacatran racing in tampa florida
:lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:33 pm

i mean thats right :D

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Bacan good seeing ur car back at the track one of my favorites !!

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:10 pm

And his Rx8 project is now MIñaña RX8 !!!

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Yo back in the day Carlos & his son was hauling ass in the Modify class... They were unbeatable till those 2Jz's showed up :roll:

Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:18 pm

Yo back in the day Carlos & his son was hauling ass in the Modify class... They were unbeatable till those 2Jz's showed up :roll:

Yah and ur gonna get an OD of that at englishtown?? waz up with that TEam P.R ?? all pistons >??

Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:52 pm

does any one know if the sakura car is coming out for the pan americans and what happend to david turbo and whats up with papote is he coming back out

Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:45 am

RoTaRyBoYz wrote:

Yah and ur gonna get an OD of that at englishtown?? waz up with that TEam P.R ?? all pistons >??

I was told the PR cars that attended Import Mania are coming to Etown... So thats Bam Bam, Kapicu, Dereck & Maijailin.. Even though I got that info from the organiser, it's still not 100% confirm if they are coming.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:08 am

does any one know if the sakura car is coming out for the pan americans and what happend to david turbo and whats up with papote is he coming back out

Dude where have you been? Did the E.T.'s kidnaped you for the last 12 years?

1st, the Sacura have been out of action since almost 10 years already and since then it had been a lot of changes in the car from a renewed chassis to a V6 twin turbo mitsubishi powerplant, and waiting on the never to be finished Sakura EMS the status... UNKNOW!

The question that shock me more is you asking about David Turbo, if you see him bro, keep walking my friend, he's been dead for several years already.

And the Papote if you ask about the 94 RX-7 he should be up and running in couple of month, cuz if you remember Gaby skern rolled over at the import revolution in that car, but if the blue RX-3 is the one you ask that one was totalled in Salinas more that 10 years ago.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:34 am

Lokito Rotativo wrote:

Dude where have you been? Did the E.T.'s kidnaped you for the last 12 years?

1st, the Sacura have been out of action since almost 10 years already and since then it had been a lot of changes in the car from a renewed chassis to a V6 twin turbo mitsubishi powerplant, and waiting on the never to be finished Sakura EMS the status... UNKNOW!

The question that shock me more is you asking about David Turbo, if you see him bro, keep walking my friend, he's been dead for several years already.

And the Papote if you ask about the 94 RX-7 he should be up and running in couple of month, cuz if you remember Gaby skern rolled over at the import revolution in that car, but if the blue RX-3 is the one you ask that one was totalled in Salinas more that 10 years ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Yo, you are funny :lol: :lol:

Last week someone asked why isn't the worlds fastest 3/4 chassis, ANAIS not on the "world's fastest rotaries" list :shock: :shock:
The poor guy has been out of the loop for several years :(

:lol: :lol:

Last edited by RoTaRyBoYz on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:21 am

We don't mind if the leave the car at home, but make sure they bring the Sakura girl with them :twisted: The tall one with the fine, long legs 8) 8)

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:24 am

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Lokito Rotativo wrote:

We don't mind if the leave the car at home, but make sure they bring the Sakura girl with them :twisted: The tall one with the fine, long legs 8) 8)

ooo i remember her

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Post oo
its not that its jus that i havent paid any ATTENTION TO TEAM PR FOR A WHILE USED TO BE MA FAVORITE TEAM UNTIL 2008 AFTER FREDDIE DIED REST HIS SOUL BUT DAVID TURBO I JUST RECENTLY SEEN THE CAR ON YOUTUBE BUT IT WAS TAPED IN 98 ND I WAS ONLI FOUR YEARS OLD BUT IM JUST WAITING FOR MA DAD TO GET HIS CAR READY AND ALSO FOR THE PAN AMERICANS AND I WAS WONDERING HOW HAS THE RECORD SETTING CARS IN PR BEEN DOING

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Anyone know what happened to the Stiedel Datsun 1200 that sold to Australia? And is Stiedel building something else? That 1200 was one of my favorite cars to watch.

the stiedel 1200 has been sold to Steve Dimech racing (SDR) and i heard in zoom/boost magazine that i might might be ready for jamboree 19,fingers crossed.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:57 pm

w0w thanks for the info luis
i wouldent mind getting my hands on that chassis :lol: :lol: :lol:

and what about vinny tens supra did he ever do anything else with it after his accident in atco cause i know he is working with nissans now :?:

the turbonetics supra is the rayglass sponsered car in new zealand of Rod Harvey

Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:10 pm

Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:52 pm
Administrator

Where is kako racing????
Kako Racing was in a Car Show a couple days ago in Isabela, Puerto Rico

Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:41 pm

SantiagoRacing JR wrote:
w0w thanks for the info luis
i wouldent mind getting my hands on that chassis :lol: :lol: :lol:

and what about vinny tens supra did he ever do anything else with it after his accident in atco cause i know he is working with nissans now :?:

the turbonetics supra is the rayglass sponsered car in new zealand of Rod Harvey
You mean Celica, not Supra..

That car started off as a twin turbo V8, then Scranton switched over to a 2JZ when the NHRA ended the V8 class. One of those Scranton Celica's were the first Japanese import to break the 200mph barrier.
Glad to see it still alive and well.. to bad it's still kicking rotary ass :-(

Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:36 pm
Modified Poster

What happen to Stephan Papadakis pro rwd civic.. Sold to Sweden Brilkko bought it.

Got updated in U.S.A chassie shop somewhere in the woods. Time was wasted in the chassie shop. People were getting upset. But now it`s somewhat finished and on it´s way to Sweden. Just throw this link into google translator and read the DRAMA.

http://www.zatzy.com/projekt/329342-bri ... civic.html

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Papadakis Civic was sold to someone else and it's in the US... Good to see another PRO Civic in the works. What motor is it running?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next