View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:16 pm

Visit our sponsor

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 speeding-g60 25.1g tube chassis Audi project 
Jr Dragster Poster

Wheel tub was running right thru gas door so it has to go. Cut it out and cleaned it up. Hand formed a filler plate or plug, rolled out to sit flush, and put it in.

Wheel tubs are trimmed up and evened up and in temporarily. They will be powdercoated along with the rest of the tin for final assembly way down the road when we will also paint the chassis and body.

And a bonfire before I fly back out tomorrow. Such is the life of a working man.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:08 am
Jr Dragster Poster

Flat

Step

Brake one

Brake two

Fit into place

Now the front tub areas

Wed May 27, 2015 12:10 am
Jr Dragster Poster

doin rear brake pads on Chubs new quad, have a very attentive audience. Peanut (the girl) was all helpful and held the caliper each time i had to get something, even.

morning hot tub.... ahh that country life, so peaceful and quiet and the view? excellent. thats my back yard all the way back to the houses, 875 foot deep the lot is by 250 foot wide.

Chub riding Awesomeness

fitting the rear bumper we made a mould of from my other car, deleted the exhaust cut-out. will mount then have a cutout for the wheelie bars.

back to the tin. in front of the tubs, and then the rear quarter panels. he keeps saying the tin is almost done. every time i get there he says that. HAHAHAHAA.

and another night time escapade in the Hot Tub Time Machine. relaxation on level 12.

Wed May 27, 2015 12:11 am
Jr Dragster Poster

Did more tin work. Finished the pieces In front of the tubs. Continued the rib pattern. It's the little details that make a show car worthy haha.

Started the under tub tin. It is there to prevent crap building up on the bulkhead and dropping back in front of the rear tires.

Worked on a fuel tank of a mint 65 street/strip Chevelle, pulled the motor from the Cobra replicar, and had a photo/video shoot of the car as we prepped two cars for this weekends racing. Wife races the MK3 VR6 supercharged GTI and I will run the awd car.

Oops I guess I better pop pix of the work haha

Wed May 27, 2015 12:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2